I get loads of questions about what kind of face cleaning product I recommend for sensitive, most of oily skin.
1. Vichy, Normaderm - Purifying Toning Lotion - $13.21
2. Vichy, Normaderm - Purifying Cleansing Gel - $13.21
3. Nivea, Daily Essentials Refreshing 2 in 1 - Cleanser and Toner - $3.29
4. Nivea - Peeling Gel - $6.39
5. Clean&Clear - Deep Cleaning Astringent - $4.49
6. Clean&Clear - Morning Brust, Detoxifying Facial Cleanser - $6.49
I use Vichy, Normaderm and Nivea (one month this one, one month that one, because it good for your skin, when you change products), I tried Clean&Clean few times. These are almost the same so this is why I say these ones. Vichy maybe a little bit better than the other ones, because you can see the difference after a week with the other ones it takes longer. I suggest if you star use one of these, don’t mix products, so if you use Nivea, use only Nivea, and use them 2 times a day, mornings and evenings.